Title your application with your name followed by Moderator application (Example - Krexen's Moderation application)
If your application is denied, you must wait 2 weeks to reapply
Never reply to your own application.
Never plagiarize another staff application, use your own words.
Do not contact hierarchy when your application will be looked at.
At the end of the application write "Thank you, im [your name here]"
- Steam ID:
- Age (minimum 15):
- Server total playtime (10 hours minimun):
- Do you have a mic?
- Have you had any warnings, if so what for (under 5 recommended):
- Can you speak and type English fluently?:
- Have you read the rules of the server?
- Do you have previous staff experiance?
- Are you a staff member in another community?
- Why do you want to be part of the staff team?
- Why should you be accepted?
- Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by hierarchy?
- How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and refuses to listen to you in a sit?
- What do you do if a hobo is running around micspamming?
- If a player asks to be staff, what do you do?
- A thief has printers in his base but also a building sign, what do you do?
- A member of staff is abusing their power, what do you do?
Your application will be instantly denied if;
- You reapply within a week of being denied
- Disrespect in application
- You have a high number of warns
- You ask staff to check/rate your application
- You are recognised by the staff team as a minge
- Effort in application is minimal